In previous entry, i have wrote about my experience doing preparation for my mock teaching. And last two week is the last week for pedagogy class. Meaning that, all my classmates have done their part in mock teaching.
I was impressed by all the mock teaching. But for this reflection, i have to choose one. It's not an easy decision tho.
Flashback to all mock teaching ~ ~
Oh, firstly i need to tell you guys that i miss the chance to join Adli, Amirrul, Madhu and Madihah mock teaching. I need to join a rehearsel for Unitar 4th Convocation. I miss a great opportunity to view them as my teacher. But, i heard they all did great. Congratulation teachers !
Based on my opinion, i think that one of our friendly classmates, Ummi Athifah did a really great job. I still remember, she taught Mathematic ( which is her major ) on that day. And the topic is Statistics. Am i right, Umi ?
I love the way she use her voice projection to control the class. All of us are really pay attention to what she is teaching.And as for me who don't like Math , or to be more exact hating Math. The way she use manage to keep my attention to the class and i did't even feel sleepy during the teaching and learning process.
Apart from that, i also love the way she attract the students by using famous character in her powerpoint.
I am sure most of my classmates still remember how she used Marvel Heroes as subjects for us to find statistics. Interesting,huh ? This way are really effective because all the students on that day, including me enjoyed.
Not just that, she know how to manage the time effectively. The 30 minutes given are being used as maximize as she can. In that 30 minutes, Ummi manage to conduct all the game and activity in class wisely.
One more thing, i choose her as the best mock teaching is because she know how to interact with all the students. Asking us question and this make us keep on track during the lesson. She also guide us along the activity. This is very helpful to make us understand more about the topic.
Plus, she look so professional in front of the class. She manage to potray herself as a real teacher. Good luck teacher Ummi. I knew you will be a good teacher and loved by all your students in future. Keep it up !
hi fatin..you re right. umi is one of the best mock teaching in our class. what you can take note from umi's mock teaching to use in your teaching class? Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi madihah.Like i have mention in my entry above, i like her voice projection. I wish i could have that 'power' to control my class soon.
DeleteHi Fatin ! OMG ! I never expect you choose my mock teaching ! Unexpected ! Thank you so much for your feedback. I really need that spirit !
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome Umi. But you really deserve this. There are no bias in my decision. hehe. Keep it up yaa !
Delete